Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday, April 18, 2014

LUSCIOUS RADIANT ORCHID

I finally had time to finish this yummy radiant (or vibrant) orchid two strand necklace. I love working with acrylic beads.  They are so lightweight and versatile.  There are matching earrings to go with the necklace. These are hombre beads.  Hombre beads are the different shades of the same color in graduated form.  I have taken this strand apart and created my own color combination from them.

I have finished the necklace and extended it with silver cable chain and added a matching dangle and lobster clasp to fasten it.

Matching earrings go with the beautiful necklace.

For more picture of this luscious creation see www.gardengatedesigns.etsy.com.

My Etsy shop donates 20% of it's sales to Rescued Rescuers: Dachshund and Friends of the Emerald Isle.  They can be found on Facebook.

Douglas the Dachshund would surely approve.


No comments:

Post a Comment